There’s always a long list of things that you need to take with you whenever you head the beach, so to help you out we’ve teamed up with Travel Republic to provide a few of the essentials.
We’re offering you the chance to win a travel bundle with some must have beach necessities – and we’re also giving you the chance to choose the final items that you personally couldn’t be without.
Win up to Â£50 of travel goodies!
In our beach survival kit, you’ll find Â£30 of items up for grabs:
- Summer hair protection spray
- A sarong
- Flip flops
Then we’re giving you the chance to add your own ‘must-have’ holiday items up to the value of Â£20.
How to enter
Entering this great competition for up to Â£50 worth of holiday goodies is simple. Just follow @LadiesWhat onÂ Twitter thenÂ tweet us your suggestions for what else should go in the pack using the hashtag #LWbeachcomp.
The competition runs for two weeks from Monday 13 April so be sure to tweet us your entry before 11.59 GMT on Sunday 26 April for a chance to win. The competition is open to those living in the UK and Ireland.
The following week we’ll create a shortlist of the most fun and inspiring entries, which we’ll pass on to our friends at Travel Republic. They’ll then choose the final winner and send you out your winning goodie pack, complete with your must-have items!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Travel Republic, Ladies whatâ€¦travel, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The promotion begins at 0100 GMT on the Monday 13th April 2015 and closes at 2359Â GMT on Sunday 26th April 2015.
3. Only one entry per twitter account. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first entry will be considered.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Entries will be shortlist by Ladies what..travel and the final winner selected by Travel Republic.
6. The prize winner will be notified within seven days of the final decision, using the twitter address from which the entry was sent. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
8. In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.