Do you love travel, food and fashion? If the answer is yes then we have an epic prize on offer for you in our latest competition â€“ tickets to â€˜Appellation of Origin: The Philippines fashion showâ€™, a charity gala event taking place as part of London Fashion Week. This prize is so amazing that weâ€™re already super jealous of whoever wins!
What you can win
This fantastic night out, kindly provided by the Philippines Department of Tourism, is for two tickets to this black tie, gala evening on September 10th.
Your prize tickets to this luxury event include:
- A Philippine food gala dinner, cooked up by Filipino chefs
- A glass of sparkling wine or Filipino rum
- The chance to watch fashion shows by internationally recognised Filipino designers Joseph Aloysius Montelibano and Jaki PeÃ±alosa
- Entertainment from an array of world-class artists
- Access to silent and live auctions
Organised to celebrate Philippine artistry and imagination in the form of crafts unique to Philippine culture, the goal of the event is to support and raise awareness of four Philippine charities: WELL Trust, Ajos Trust, ENFiD and ENFiD-UK, and to garner support for their important work in the Philippines and the UK by showcasing Philippine culture and talent.
If you become our lucky winner, youâ€™ll be one of 400 people attending from across the Philippines, UK, Europe and America, with a guest list that includes VIPs from the Philippine Embassy in London and from across the fashion industry.
How to enter
A winner will be randomly selected by the following Monday, who we’ll contact via Facebook, so keep an eye on your account!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: The Philippines Department of Tourism whose registered office is at Embassy of the Philippines, Department of Tourism, 2nd floorÂ 10-11 Suffolk Street, London.
- Employees of Philippines Department of Tourism or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are viaÂ https://www.facebook.com/ItsMoreFunPhilippinesÂ andÂ https://www.ladieswhattravel.com/philippines-competition/.Â
- Closing date for entry will be 18:00 GMT on Friday, 4thSeptember 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.Â
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: two tickets to the Appellation of Origin: The Philippines fashion show, which takes place at Porchester Hall, London on the 10thSeptember 2015. The prize must be redeemed by 10thSeptember 2015, and the winner must be able to attend on this day. To enter the competition entrants mustÂ â€˜likeâ€™ theÂ https://www.facebook.com/ItsMoreFunPhilippinesÂ page andÂ https://www.facebook.com/ladieswhattravel. Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/ItsMoreFunPhilippines.
- Â One (1) winner will be chosen to win two (2) tickets to the Philippines Fashion Show AoOP (Appellation of Origin of the Philippines).Â
- The show will take place at Porchester Hall, London W2 5HS.
- Date of the event is the 10th September 2015 and the winner plus one companion must be able to attend on this day.
- Dress code: Black tie (the organisers of the event holds the right to refuse entry if this is not complied with).
- All contestants mustÂ â€˜likeâ€ theÂ https://www.facebook.com/ItsMoreFunPhilippinespageÂ andÂ https://www.facebook.com/ladieswhattravel.
- Further information can be found atÂ https://www.facebook.com/ItsMoreFunPhilippines.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterâ€™s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.Â
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random via a random number generator, providing they have completed all aspects of the competition entry requirements. Â
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification,Â we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.Â
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoterâ€™s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.Â
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.Â
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrantâ€™s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Philippines Department of Tourism and Ladies what travelÂ and not to any other party.